Tag Archive | where to find the best psychic readers

The best psychic readers

The best psychic readers

The best psychic readers

The  best psychic readers are those who are experienced, have professional certificates, and who look after themselves.

Obviously we all have to start somewhere and develop our god given gifts. I worked for The Circle for 7 years and we were expected to attend various courses, to obtain accreditation ie being tested for accuracy and the professional delivery of a psychic reading.  Also to obtain liability insurance. Those requisites made us the best psychic readers on the internet.

We all know the cost of marketing a psychic website and the fierce competition we face.   Word of mouth and social networking can bring a lot of work our way.  Repeat clients If we are any good at accuracy and delivery.

Some of the less reputable psychic companies don’t care how long there readers sit online, as long as they make profit for there company.  If that psychic readers durations and earnings do not come up to the companies profit margins then they are asked to leave.

The best psychic readers are those who work for only a maximum of 4 hours at one time, get plenty of fresh air and have a good, fresh and nourishing diet.

Psychic readings can take it out of the reader after a 4 hour stint and where there is pressure and the odd vile client, the mental strain can be quite draining.  If I was upset by someone I would not be in a hurry to read again that day.

90% of clients are good decent people who do not expect miraculous solutions to there every problem, but just want honest guidance and prediction for the future.  The other 10% of callers can be very nasty, abrupt and demanding, which builds an instant blockage and wall of dislike, both ways.  Not the right conditions for clear communication and time to politely hang up the phone when this happens.  Like any professional service, bad behaviour is not tolerated.

The best psychic readers are those who do not ask questions and tune in with whoever and get into the psychic reading in a polite and professional manner.  There are some brilliant psychic readers online, one who I use all the time.  Yes I look forward to a bit of psychic guidance and prediction myself, too.  I cannot read for myself.!!

The bandwagon psychics who tell you what you want to hear and seem to work for hours on end, usually because they are being paid a pittance.  I feel so sorry for them and often send healing out to all the new psychics who are being nothing less than exploited.  It is certainly not an easy job and my biggest reward is not monetary, but the satisfaction of reuniting a bereaved person with there so called deceased loved one and more importantly giving absolute proof of who we are communicating with, from the spirit realms.  Dogs and cats, rabbits and hamsters, birds too, they all come in  and very rarely do I conduct a mediumship reading without the families deceased pets coming in too.  This is where I give a description.

Trust your psychic and build up trust there and each time after, the link will be stronger.

I wish you all many happy and accurate psychic readings.

Joan Lily Porter    2015-10-09