The best psychic readers

The Best Psychic Readers

same day email readings
The best Psychic Readers

The  best psychic readers are those who are experienced, have professional certificates, and who have high standards.

Development of Psychic Gifts

Obviously we all have to start somewhere and develop our god given gifts. I worked for THE CIRCLE for 7 years and we were expected to attend various courses, to obtain accreditation. Testing for accuracy and the professional delivery of a psychic reading, consequently this was to enable us to obtain liability insurance.  Those requisites made us the best psychic readers on the internet.

Ways a Psychic Gets Known

We all know the cost of marketing a psychic website and the fierce competition we face.   Word of mouth and social networking can bring a lot of work our way.  Accurate readings bring repeat clients.

Psychic Sweat Shops

Some of the less reputable psychic companies don’t care how long there readers sit online, as long as they make profit for there company.  If  psychic companies profit margins are not met ultimately the psychic is then  asked to determine their employment.  A psychic must work for 10 pence a minute and after 200 minutes the rate goes up to 12 pence and so on. No one earns       a good wage as an online psychic unless they are paid well.  The companies that pay well I could count on one hand.

The best psychic readers are those who work for only a maximum of 4 hours at one time, get plenty of fresh air and rest. Have a good, fresh and nourishing diet.

Psychic Burn Out

Psychic readings can tire the reader after a 4 hour stint. Where there is pressure and the odd vile client, the mental strain can be quite draining.  If I was upset by someone I would not be in a hurry to read again that day.

90% of clients are good decent people who do not expect miraculous solutions to there every problem. They just want honest guidance and prediction for the future.  The other 10% of callers can be very nasty, abrupt and demanding.  This builds an instant blockage and wall of dislike, both ways.  Not the right conditions for clear communication.  Time to politely end the call when this happens.  Like any professional service, bad behaviour is not tolerated.

Brilliant Psychics online

The best psychic readers are those who do not ask questions and tune in with whoever and get into the psychic reading in a polite and professional manner.  There are some brilliant psychic readers online, one who I use all the time.  Yes I look forward to a bit of psychic guidance and prediction myself, too.  I cannot read for myself.!!

Phonies and Charlatans

The bandwagon psychics who tell you what you want to hear. The poor psychics that work for hours on end.  Usually because they are being paid a pittance.  It is certainly not an easy job and the biggest reward is not monetary, but the satisfaction of reuniting a bereaved person with there deceased loved one. More importantly giving absolute proof of who we are communicating with, from the spirit realms.  Dogs and cats, rabbits and hamsters, birds too, they all come in  and very rarely do I conduct a mediumship reading without the families deceased pets coming in too.  This is where a description will be given.

The psychic part is being able to give accurate and concise readings and the guides help  with this.  The client gives  feedback any time up to a year after the reading.

Trust your psychic and build up trust and after each reading, the link will be stronger.

I wish you all, many happy, genuine and accurate psychic readings.

Joan Lily Porter

 

Author: admin

Joan Lily Porter, aged 61, Scottish born and bred,Popular and Accurate Clairvoyant Medium and Spiritualist Healer since 1974. Angel and tarot card reader. Obsessed with domesticated and wild animals, especially small furry ones. I love my work as a Clairvoyant medium, tarot and angel card reader. No two days are the same in my work and I meet some lovely people to read for. My greatest joy is to connect a bereaved person with there spirit loved one and to give proof of that persons survival. I enjoy reading the cards and the positive feedback this generates. I live in a tiny fishing village called Pittenweem in Fife, Scotland. My home is right by the sea and in stormy weather I have been known to pick seaweed off my front door handle.